Our Services : Corporate Video Production Services : Video Editing Training : Educational Video Production : Digital Video Production UK : Film Your Event
Film Your Event offers complete video production services – Filming, Editing and DVD Production. From single-camera to large multi-camera video production set-ups you save time and money by only dealing with 1 supplier.
How do you benefit?
1. If you know exactly what you want or this is your first time producing a video, we will make sure we understand exactly what your core message is and what you want to achieve.
2. Work with a friendly and down to earth video production company. We believe in win-win working relationships to promote your company.
3. Get it delivered on time and within budget. You will be working with award winning film makers who also worked with Channel 4, the BBC and CurrentTV to create and deliver your video
4. Whether you want your videos projected on big screens, televisions or for streaming on Youtube or your own website, we can advice and deliver your videos in the best format.
5. You will receive a very personal and 1 on 1 service and always be kept informed every step of the process. All our clients come back to us and we prefer to nurture long term relationships
6. Get a video created with high production values that won’t blow your budget and make you stand out from your competitors
7. It is our aim to produce high quality engaging videos for our clients
Filming / Videography
We specialise in filming:
Film Your Event film everything on professional HD cameras or as required.
Editing & Post Production
We offer a comprehensive editing and post-production service making use of creative in-house editors for a fast turn around time at competitive rates.
Whether you need to show your film on TV, the web or a mobile phone, we can encode it for you. We have the team and the software to encode it to the highest standards and to any format.
DVD Authoring and Duplication
Film Your Event offers a bespoke DVD authoring service from MPEG2 & Dolby Digital encoding and menu design to DVD duplication.
New Media Production
In today’s global Internet culture, your clients might expect live or downloadable streaming video, mobile content and podcasts of your product. Whether it be streaming Flash video, interactive QuickTime content or DVDs, Film Your Event can help you stay ahead of the game.